ISB Canada is proud to present a premiere ISB-U Education Series event, “Fact vs. Fiction: Interviewing / Statement Analysis.”
This is your invitation to attend this event facilitated by world-renowned instructor Nejolla Korris.
Ms. Korris has over 20 years international experience teaching statement analysis and interviewing techniques in countries such as England, Finland, Holland, Mexico, UAE, Bahrain, Sweden, the former USSR, the US and Canada. Ms. Korris will teach Scientific Content Analysis (SCAN) which will be an invaluable tool to aid in:
- Insurance Investigations
- Workplace/Fraud Investigations
- Interviewing (Phone / In Person)
- Internal Theft Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- To secure your spot register early as this event will sell out!
What you will learn:
- Improved interviewing / statement taking skills through Linguistic Lie Detection
- Probing questions that produce the most effective responses
- Detecting how a truthful person speaks vs. an untruthful person
- How to obtain the most information from your interview (verbal and non-verbal)
- How to maintain rapport with a claimant without revealing details of a case
- How to spot red flags when taking a statement or conducting an interview
- The DOs and DON’Ts of statement taking/interviewing
- The Physical Characteristics of untruthful statements
- How to detect deception and lies in written and oral statements
The one-day seminar will be held in Edmonton on October 9 and again in Calgary on October 11.
Click here to see the flyer (PDF).
Register online at http://www.isbc.ca/events/.
ISB Canada is the insurance industry’s largest one stop shop supplier of source documents. Spend your time analyzing the data instead of searching for it. More information at www.isbc.ca.