Sept., 2012 – Join us for a skill building day of Law & Order focusing on counter-fraud measures, from a police investigation, a panel discussion on fraud and a civil trial. The main presentations of the day are:
- “Project Mouse” – Real Life Investigation of an Organized Fraud Ring
DC Michael Kelly and PC Tim Trotter
Recognizing signs of systematic fraud.
- Panel Discussion – Insurance fraud industry experts discuss fraud and its effect.
- Real life’ fraud trial including examinations and cross examinations.
For more details see the flyer
What You Will Learn
- Current Fraud Trends
- How to Recognize Signs of Systematic Fraud
- Insurance Expert’s Perspective on the affects of Fraud in the Insurance Industry
- First Hand Accounts of Court Proceedings
- Police Procedures
- How a Verdict is Determined
- How an Expert Witness provides credibility to the Evidence
Date: October 18, 8:00 – 4:00
Location: Hilton Garden Inn – 3201 Highway 7, West – Vaughan ON
Click here to see the flyer (PDF).
Register online at http://www.isbc.ca/events/.
ISB-U Education Series is a series of regularly scheduled training sessions designed to provide professionals with the knowledge and tools they need in conducting claim investigations. ISB Canada is the insurance industry’s largest one stop shop supplier of source documents. Spend your time analyzing the data instead of searching for it.
More information at www.isbc.ca.