September 5-6, Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, IL, USA
Insurance Telematics USA 2012 will gather the thought leaders and pioneers of the industry to carefully dissect and answer the critical issues that your business is currently facing.
Key Topics Under Discussion at Insurance Telematics 2012
- Universal UBI : The 2012 Insurance Telematics Epidemic: With 10+ of the leading US insurers now offering telematics programs, the year of the ‘fast-followers’ is upon us. Review the UBI space in the USA and position your company to understand the critical desires of the next wave of enlightened insurers.
- Understanding How to Manage the Masses: UBI solutions have now been on the market for a sustain period of time. Reaching higher level of market penetration is key to sustainable success. Discuss the tech. and data challenges associated with optimization , Collection, Analysis and Usage of Data
- Federal and State Regulators to Promote UBI Development: Ascertain how to maximize the benefits currently available from Government, such as tax credits, and overcome the perceived barriers to service distribution
- Enhancing UBI Offerings through Nomadic Platforms: Smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices are gaining more prominence with ‘Generation Flux.’ With reduced start-up costs and elevated UI possibilities, device migration cannot be ignored.
- Succeed within the Commercial Insurance Space: Understand the insurance telematics opportunities within the commercial sector, such as cargo tracking, security and driver behaviour, and assess the potential for predation
- Get to Grips with Intellectual Property Issues: Receive a litligation status update and gain expert advice on the importance of IP to the industry and your business, to help you utilize IP laws effectively
- Savvy Insurance Sales Models for UBI: When it comes to pushing a new product such as UBI, should insurance companies embrace new, direct-to-consumer sales channels, or stick with the traditional producer-focused model or consider innovative new approaches
Top Speakers for 2012 Include:
- Take a look at last year’s speakers to understand the level of expertise you can expect at this year’s conference
- Nate Bryer, New Product Development Manager, Allstate Insurance Company
- Dean Collins, 3rd Party Data – Business Insurance, Travelers
- William Frykman, Mgr, Business and Product Development, Ford
- David Bassi, Chief Underwriting Officer, Plymouth Rock
- Ari Silkey, Director Product Development, BestBuy
- Jon Inquimboy, Associate Product Manager, eSurance
- Partha Goswami, Technology Manager, General Motors
- Eric Nordman, Director of Regulatory Services and CIPR, NAIC
- John Kramer, Standard Auto Product Development Manager, Nationwide Insurance
- Steven Fernandes, Innvation Manager, The Hartford
- Mike Slattery, VP Telematics, AAA Club Partners
- James Noble, Business Director, Zurich
About Telematics Update
Telematics Update is the reference point for automotive telematics, mobile and web industries and a cornerstone for communications within the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. Visit www.telematicsupdate.com.