November 10,2011 (Toronto, Ontario) Today, the Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO) has launched a new mobile service to members called hereiam™. hereiam™ a new mobile business tool that IBAO members can use when on the go to save money, be more productive and use safely while driving.
“We are very excited to launch this new service to our members,” said IBAO CEO Randy Carroll. “hereiam™ is an excellent service that will only benefit the broker/client relationship. This incredible productivity tool allows our consumers quick and easy access to their brokers all while keeping our busy brokers organized.”
This new app allows brokers to:
- Listen and compose emails while driving. The hereiam™ voice reads email messages back to the subscriber, as well as records voice notes and converts them into composed memos and emails and delivers them to the intended receiver:
- Dials numbers in their contact list hands free;
- Follow me/find me feature allows broker clients to reach them no matter where they are;
- Toll free calling. Clients can call them directly through a toll free number and avoid long distance charges;
- Out of town calling. While out of their local calling area, they can call anyone in North America for $.05 a minute;
- Eliminate roaming outside Canada; and
- A mobile app for smartphones is included.
IBAO members can sign up for this service by visiting, www.hereiammobile.com.
“We’re delighted to be working with IBAO in offering a powerful new mobile business tool for brokers,” said Dan Nelson, President hereiammobile. “The hereiam™ service saves money, turns idle time into revenue producing time and gives IBAO members additional ways to stay close to their clients.”
About The Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario
The Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO) is a ‘not for profit’ association that represents and serves the interests of over 12,000 independent Property & Casualty Insurance Brokers in the Province of Ontario. For information about IBAO, visit www.ibao.org or www.ibao.org/blog to receive timely news and information updates. You can also follow IBAO on Twitter or join the IBAO Facebook Fan Page.