Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter, gave the key note opening presentation to the annual ACORD Conference in San Diego on May 23 (here’s a peek behind the scenes). Included in a great stream of conscious style presentation were 7 assumptions he asks all Twtter employees to make.
- We can change the world, build the business, and have fun;
- We don’t always know what’s going to happen;
- There’s a creative answer to every problem
- There are more smart people outside the company than inside the company;
- We will win if we do the right thing for our users;
- The only deal worth doing is a win-win deal;
- Your coworkers are smart and have good intentions.
Worth thinking about.
During the Q&A, Biz was asked to get creative on the spot. In our humble opinion, he fared well.
He was asked to give the story of the Three Little Pigs in 45 words. After a few moments of thought and a sip of water he said:
“Go with the Brick House.”