ST. JOHN’S, NL, April 14 2011 – Today, Johnson Inc. is taking its customer service delivery to a new level with the launch of its new mobile app for the Apple iPhone.
“The mobile app allows us to use innovative technology to support our customers at a time when they need it most,” said Ken Bennett, President of Johnson Inc. “The mobile app is another solid example of our commitment to excellent service and how doing the right thing for our customers, is at the centre of everything we do.”
The new Johnson mobile app provides customers with the following:
- Claims Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) containing advice on what to do if you’ve been in an accident;
- One-touch dialling provides customers with the important phone numbers they need to make interactions with Johnson easier;
- Accident assist provides customers with a user-friendly form to capture important information at the time of an accident or loss;
- Customers can capture real-time photos at the time of the accident or loss, and email them to Johnson’s claims department;
- Customers can find timely and practical safety tips and podcasts to help prevent loss;
- Flashlight functionality turns the phone’s flash into an emergency flashlight;
- The GPS-enabled services locator helps customers to quickly locate Johnson preferred service shops and Johnson branches.
“It is important for Johnson clients to have easy, convenient access to service and information,” said Brian King, Vice-President of Marketing. “The mobile app is interactive, informative and meets the changing needs of our customers.”
“The new Johnson app further expands our online capabilities,” said Rob Jesso, Vice-President, Operations and IT. “It also emphasizes our forward thinking approach to customer service delivery.”
Johnson customers can find more information and download the free app for the Apple iPhone at www.johnson.ca/iphone. The app will soon be made available for Blackberry devices.
About Johnson Inc.
With origins dating back to 1880, Johnson Inc. is one of the oldest and most respected providers of insurance and benefits in Canada. Headquartered in St. John’s, NL, Johnson Inc. has over 1500 employees in more than 65 locations across the country. The company is part of the global RSA group. www.johnson.ca