Are you responsible for IT Security or Privacy in your organization?
Please join us for an Executive Presentation and complimentary luncheon.
Co-hosted by NCI: Secured Intelligence, Safenet, and Websense.
Learn how leading organizations are dealing with security and privacy issues.
- STRATEGIES to deploy and centrally manage data security solutions to protect against Web 2.0 threats.
- INDUSTRY TRENDS to use “Cloud Computing” to address branch office and mobile worker data loss risks.
- LEARN ABOUT “Information Life-Cycle” management and Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) principles and approaches.
- APPRECIATE how to respond to web application dangers and develop strategies for application security.
- DISCUSS STRATEGIES to help you meet the on-going challenges of PCI and Privacy compliance.
Thursday, June 3, 2010, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel | Okabe Room
1180 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 4R5
Complimentary Hot Buffet Lunch
NCI is one of Canada’s leading full service providers of IT security and networking solutions – dedicated to securing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your network. To NCI ‘Secured Intelligence’ is about more than protecting your vital information, it’s a promise to share our experience.
SafeNet is the global leader in information security, protecting data at rest, data in motion, data in use, software and license management with the broadest range of security solutions in the world. The Company protects critical business data, communications, financial transactions, and digital identities through a full spectrum of encryption technologies.
Websense is a global leader in integrated Web security, data security, and email security solutions, protecting approximately 40 million employees at more than 40,000 organizations worldwide. Websense security solutions help organizations block malicious code, prevent the loss of confidential information, and enforce Internet use and security policies.
To register please visit www.nci.ca and click on “Vancouver Luncheon”
For more information please contact: Jodi Merner, email@example.com
NCI is Canada’s Premier provider of IT Security consulting, products and solutions with offices in Mississauga, London, and Montr�al. Our specialty is security. Our focus is service. For more information, visit www.nci.ca.