AVON, CONNECTICUT, USA (March 11, 2010) – As competition in the voluntary market continues, carriers wanting to gain or maintain market share in the market need an in-depth understanding of all their customers, from the distributor to the employee and employer. Eastbridge Consulting Group’s latest study, MarketVision™-The Employer Viewpoint Update�, focuses specifically on the employer customer group. The study results are based on quantitative interviews with plan administrators in accounts ranging from 10 to more than 5,000 employees. The topics covered include:
- Types of benefits (voluntary and employer-paid) employers offer
- Migration of benefits from employer to employee paid
- Techniques used to help manage benefit costs
- Market penetration of voluntary products by employer size and product
- Voluntary benefits most likely to be added in the future
- Factors considered by employers when choosing a voluntary carrier
- Role advisors (i.e., brokers) play in the decision-making process
- Enrollment methods allowed by employers
In addition, the study compares current employer attitudes with those reported in earlier MarketVision™ studies completed in 2002 and 2006.
The cost of the report is $3,500. More information, including a table of contents for the report, is available on the company website at http://eastbridge.com/spotlight/archives/c_2010marketvisionemployer.html.
About Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc.
Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. is a marketing advisory firm serving insurance and financial services organizations in the United States and Canada. http://eastbridge.com/.