New Term 100 and enhanced Term 10 and Term 20 also added to life insurance portfolio
MISSISSAUGA, February 22, 2010 – RBC Insurance® announced today the launch of its RBC Universal Life™, new Term 100 and enhanced Term 10 and Term 20 insurance products. These new offerings now help provide clients with a comprehensive life insurance portfolio with the ability to customize insurance coverage as their needs change.
“We are pleased to offer a full suite of unique and flexible life insurance policies,” said Cathy Honor, senior vice-president, Canadian Insurance Business, RBC Insurance. “With the introduction of our new and enhanced products, advisors can better meet the needs of their clients and help them make decisions about their life insurance options that are right for them.”
RBC Universal Life insurance offers competitive and preferred rates from age 40 for coverage from $250,000. Additional features include:
- Unique interest options that are linked to 15 individual RBC Funds® and four RBC Managed Portfolios.
- Fully guaranteed interest bonus, with no pre-conditions, starting in year one.
- No-bonus option with very competitive management fees.
- Embedded Disability Benefit and other features that add value and flexibility.
The enhanced Term 10 and Term 20 and new Term 100 offer clients flexible, cost-effective options that best suites their needs for the length of time they need it. New features and enhancements include:
- Highly competitive and preferred rates.
- Cost-effective term riders on Term 10 and Term 20 insurance policies.
- Option to bundle Term 10 and Term 20 with the RBC Insurance Critical Illness Recovery Plan™ policy for further savings.
“Advisors who offer the new life insurance portfolio also benefit,” added Cathy Preston, vice-president, Life and Health, RBC Insurance. “Not only will they feel confident knowing they are providing their clients with a complete range of life insurance solutions, they can take advantage of our newly enhanced compensation rates.”
For more information about RBC Insurance and its comprehensive suite of life insurance products, go to www.rbcinsurance.com/lifeinsurance or call 1-866-235-4332.