Scheduled: September 22, 2009, 02:00pm EST
Hosted by: Insurance Networking News
Duration: 1 hour
As competition increases and operating budgets continue to shrink, it�s more important than ever for insurers to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty to retain their key customers. Many leading companies are seeking to leverage new communication technologies to reduce costs and drive greater value to their customers, their agents and their employees throughout the enterprise.
For years, insurers have had to rely on inefficient, and often inflexible, document-based communication systems. The key to successfully replacing and migrating legacy systems lies with implementing a well-planned, executed process to speed conversion, reduce risk and ensure the quality of your customer communications.
Join Pitney Bowes Business Insight, SMA, and Insurance Networking News as we identify the Top 10 Best Practices for a simplified, cost-effective communication migration strategy.
This webinar will help you understand:
- The latest trends and technologies impacting customer communications in the insurance industry
- How to ensure a cost-effective, timely document conversion, while maintaining the quality of your communications
- How the right tools, process, knowledge and expertise, can dramatically simplify and reduce risk, errors and costs of this daunting task
- What to look for in an fully-functional, integrated communication solution
- Deb Smallwood, Founder, SMA
- Lisa Sutrick, Director, CCM Product Management, Pitney Bowes Business Insight
Pitney Bowes Business Insight (PBBI), a division of Pitney Bowes Software Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc., provides a unique combination of location and communication intelligence software, data and services that enable organizations to make more informed decisions about customers, competition and market expansion. Pitney Bowes Software is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE�PBI). With the industry’s most comprehensive set of solutions for maximizing the value of customer data, PBBI provides the tools required to more effectively locate, connect and communicate with customers in today’s global markets. Leading organizations rely on PBBI solutions to increase the accuracy and effectiveness of customer information delivery and drive profitable growth. Visit www.pbinsight.com and www.pb.com for more information.