Sept., 2009 – IBM is hosting an exclusive event on the topic of Advanced Analytics. This event will be relevant to you if you have a need for client insights and are responsible for any of the following functions: Marketing, Communications, Brand Management, Portfolio Management, Product Development, Corporate Strategy, IT – CIO and IT Applications, COO, Underwriting, Chief Architect.
View the invitation (PDF).
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
St. Andrew’s Club
150 King Street West, Toronto
7:30am – Registration and Breakfast
8:00am – 9:00am – Presentation
Business leaders today have to make crucial decisions everyday and they sense they are operating with major blind spots…precisely at a point in time when margins for error have been reduced to near nothing, where costs have to be taken out of the system and the velocity of decision making is increasing exponentially.
A fundamental shift to a smarter fact based enterprise is essential and possible, based on the broad application of Advanced Analytics to deliver a far richer, integrated set of information.
IBM Advanced Analytics solutions have helped our clients:
- Improve customer retention through customer relationship analytics
- Reduce marketing costs by 20% and improve response rates to campaigns by 10%
- Quickly extract valuable insights about their brand from blogs and social media sites using advanced text analytics
- Optimize their locations, reducing branch and network costs and improving service levels
- Detect fraudulent claims, reduce processing costs by 10%-20% and improve customer service levels
Please join us as we discuss how Advanced Analytics will help you build sustained competitive advantage.