Aughust, 2009 – The past 12 months have been turbulent for the insurance industry. Economic uncertainty, industry consolidation, and new non-traditional competitors have forced insurance companies to reassess their business operations and revaluate their business strategies.
As a result, insurance companies are seeking an integrated view of compliance, risk, and financial information that delivers one version of the truth. Many are also realizing that their planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes need to be redesigned, with Finance and line of business executives now looking for systems to support these new processes.
Delivering insight and clarity through business intelligence (BI), planning, and consolidation is critical for insurance companies to both survive and grow in today’s environment.
To effectively gather and interpret relevant data, insurance companies are reshaping themselves as “clear enterprises” by integrating their BI systems with their operational systems, financial systems, and external data.
Join us for a complimentary Webcast sponsored by Deloitte in which you will learn how SAP solutions are helping Canadian and U.S. insurance companies unite and leverage their BI, planning, and consolidation systems.
During this one-hour session, you’ll hear:
- A keynote speech by Deloitte Principal Richard Brayley, discussing:
- Current issues in the insurance industry
- The insurance industry’s planning, budgeting, and forecasting challenges
- The importance of data and BI in insurance
- What world-class insurance companies are doing
- An overview of the SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation application by Glenn Turley, SAP senior solutions advisor, which explains:
- How SAP solutions support insurance industry planning and reporting requirements
- How SAP solutions integrate into broader product oriented architecture applications
Hosted by Ken Levey, SAP director of financial institution solutions, this Webinar will also share insights into predictive modeling, claims analytics, cost management, risk and compliance, and financial reporting.
sponsored by Deloitte
WEBCAST: Gaining Clarity by Integrating Business Intelligence With Planning and Consolidation for Insurance
Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. EDT, 12:00 p.m. CDT, 10:00 a.m. PDT
Complimentary, one-hour Webcast.
- Ken Levey, Director, Financial Institution Solutions, SAP BusinessObjects
- Richard Brayley, Principal, Deloitte
- Glenn Turley, Senior Solutions Advisor, SAP
As the world’s leading provider of business software*, SAP delivers products and services that help accelerate business innovation for our customers. We believe that doing so will unleash growth and create significant new value – for our customers, SAP, and ultimately, entire industries and the economy at large. Today, customers in more than 120 countries run SAP applications – from distinct solutions addressing the needs of small businesses and midsize companies to suite offerings for global organizations. www.sap.com