Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST, 2:00 p.m. CST, 10:00 a.m. PST
Complimentary, one-hour Webcast
To Register please visit: https://sapwebcasts.webex.com/sapwebcasts/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=669992226
Ted Luchsinger, Director Industry Marketing,
Financial Services, SAP Americas, Inc.
David Ahrens, VP, SAP Business Objects,
Center of Excellence, SAP Americas, Inc.
Christopher Crone, Client Partner,
Office of the CFO, SAP Americas, Inc.
More than ever before, insurance companies are facing pressures from industry consolidation, new non-traditional competitors, and an uncertain economy. You�re tasked to do more with less and must acquire, retain, and grow profitable customers while running several sets of books, decreasing claims expenses, and addressing a changing regulatory environment.
Driving Predictable Performance and Growth in a Down Economy
The SAP® BusinessObjects™ portfolio comprises a comprehensive set of solutions that drive business- performance optimization. These solutions are used by Canadian insurance companies to monitor, identify, and manage risk throughout the organization. Comprising:
- SAP BusinessObjects governance, risk, and compliance
- SAP BusinessObjects enterprise performance management
- SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence (BI) solutions
- SAP BusinessObjects information management (IM) solutions
The SAP BusinessObjects portfolio helps business users gain efficiencies, fill performance gaps, and achieve financial excellence.
Join us for a complimentary Webcast to learn more about how to strategically leverage financial information in your organization. During this one-hour session, you’ll hear how Canadian insurance companies are using SAP solutions to become �best-run� organizations by:
- Aligning financial performance with corporate strategies
- Managing enterprise risk and compliance
- Driving strategy and growth
- Optimizing working capital
- Gaining efficiency in finance operations
- Achieving business-performance optimization
SAP will also share industry best practices and examples of implementation successes.