Ottawa, February 5th 2009 – In 2009, the Canadian Disaster Restoration Group is introducing a new generation of specialized restorers, the CDRG Elite Restorer is the first of its kind in the disaster restoration industry. It is one more way that CDRG is ensuring that quality candidates are delivered to our clients.
What is a CDRG Elite Restorer?
A CDRG “Elite Restorer” is a restoration specialist who has demonstrated an on-going commitment to industry education, quality customer service and superior workmanship. This designation also recognizes independent restoration firms, that exhibit integrity, professionalism and ethical business practices. This is a voluntary program that echoes the high standards that are expected from this exceptional group of professionals. To become one of CDRG’s Elite Restorer, restorers are required to meet the following requirements:
- A restorer is required to sign and adhere to the Contractor Code of Conduct.
- A restorer must have positive, current reference checks completed by CDRG.
- A restorer must have completed at least 25 claims with CDRG where the client has been satisfied with the work completed.
- A restorer must be endorsed by a minimum of three CDRG clients and is approved by CDRG’s Management Board.
- A restorer must have a minimum of 10 years experience in their respective fields
- A restorer is required to be an approved firm with the IICRC
- A restorer is required to attend the CDRG yearly seminar
What Does this Mean for our Clients?
When you select a CDRG Elite Restorer you will know that you are getting the best of the best. These restoration professionals have a history of high standards in addition to their technical expertise and are committed to completing your claim with the clients best interest. Keep in mind that though not everyone will necessarily meet the requirements outlined above, we do have restoration firms who have also met the minimum requirements to become a CDRG member. These restoration firms have declared their commitment to high standards and are future candidates for this certification.
The Canadian Disaster Restoration Group is the intersection of restoration contractors and restoration specialists – where disaster restoration meets solid business strategy. We marry the best of strategy and creativity with an army of restoration experts in the fields of property loss. For more information visit: www.cdrg.ca.