New software allows full customization of benefit plans
TORONTO, ONTARIO–(Oct. 21, 2008) – Automated Benefits Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Automated Benefits Corp. (TSX VENTURE:AUT), is pleased to announce the launch of its latest software product. Adjudicare makes its debut today with a newly designed software application, a new website and a refreshed corporate look and feel.
The Adjudicare application will maintain all of the innovative components from the previous Autoben product, but with a new corporate design. The Adjudicare application will also offer new features to further enhance the customer experience. The new additions to the software include:
- The new Management Console component lets users create and edit their own benefit plans, administer their own system users and create and manage multiple plan designs and setups.
- Improved security settings that allow administrators to set roles for system users and outline the permissions granted to each user role.
- Benefit plan effective dates that allow simple adjudication of claims under multiple benefit plans. Claims will automatically adjudicate under the effective plan from the service date of the claim.
- Employee maintenance coverage effective dates have now been added to the employee maintenance screen, allowing the system to track employee level changes.
- Employee coverage status has moved locations to save time and ensure the status changes are tracked by the employee maintenance coverage effective date. Active and suspend actions were also added to allow temporary coverage suspensions.
- New benefit plan reports enable users to create customized benefit plan reports, allowing a greater focus on plan details. It also includes a schedule of benefits option with a summary report to aid in the creation of benefit booklets.
“Our focus continues to be on developing the strongest products and solutions for our customers,” states President John Jackson. “We are very excited about our latest product release, the largest in our company’s history, and feel that the new brand is a better reflection of our product.”
For more information on the Adjudicare product, visit www.adjudicare.com or call 1.866.647.1147.
About Automated Benefits Corp. and Automated Benefits Inc.
Automated Benefits Corp., headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, is a software company dedicated to developing applications for the insurance industry. The corporation currently has two subsidiaries, Automated Benefits Inc. and Symbility Solutions Inc.
Automated Benefits Inc. provides the Adjudicare software solution for the adjudication of health and dental claims. This software adjudicates claims in real time, providing clients with the highest level of flexibility available along with complete disclosure on the plan’s financial performance. Automated Benefits Inc. enables their clients to provide an additional level of value-added service in a very cost effective manner. The Adjudicare software supports the adjudication of health and dental claims through local insurance brokers across Canada. www.autoben.com.