Come join us for breakfast on October 7th, and you will learn about one of the most critical and pressing issues facing the insurance industry.
Our knowledgeable speakers will discuss challenges surrounding recruiting the best talent possible and share strategies to combat talent shortages and re-vitalize your business.
- Brand your company as a top employer
- Exploit multi-media trends to extend your recruitment reach
- Identify and hire top industry performers
- Master the other CRM: Candidate Resource Management
- Develop and retain your hires
Who Should Attend:
- CEOs of Insurance Companies & Brokerages
- VPs & Directors of Human Resources
- Hiring Managers and Leaders in the Insurance Industry
Gourmet Breakfast Menu:
- Hot Mushroom & Swiss Frittata
- Delicious Country Bacon & Toast
- A Variety of Fresh Baked Items
- Healthy Fresh Fruit
- Coffee & Tea
When & Where:
- Tuesday October 7th, 2008 � 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- George at the exclusive Verity Woman�s Club
111c Queen Street East
Click here for more information
Presented by DGA Careers & InsuranceWorks.ca
With over 13,000 registered jobseekers across Canada, InsuranceWorks.ca is the leading jobsite for the insurance community. InsuranceWorks.ca has evolved from an online recruitment site dedicated to the insurance industry, to a true online community for the Canadian Insurance Industry. More at www.insuranceworks.ca