New features mark major milestone in property claims software functionality.
TORONTO, ONTARIO–(Marketwire – June 11, 2008) – Symbility Solutions Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Automated Benefits Corp. (TSX VENTURE:AUT), announces its newest release, version 3.1, of its mobile claims software application.
Version 3.1 of mobile claims offers the following value added enhancements:
- Offers nine new reports giving users greater insight into their claims status and practices, financial performance and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- The nine new reporting templates are pre-defined but do offer a level of customization for the user.
- All reports continue to use Symbility’s unique advanced search query panel to isolate claims based on any combination of criteria.
- New reports can now be created while other reports are being generated.
- All reports can be exported into HTML, PDF or XLS format.
- Multiple claim participants are now categorized with roles, making it easier to identify which user is performing which function in the claim.
- User roles can be defined once and assigned by default, or set when necessary.
- Any changes to user roles are logged in the journal and can generate notifications (SMS, email, etc.).
Manual Entry Feature
- Allows manual entry of quantities as properties of a “miscellaneous area” bin as an alternative to drawing a floor plan or roof plan diagram and having the software calculate all quantities automatically.
Automatic Mathematical Calculations
- Mathematical expressions may now be entered into any numerical fields and the result is automatically calculated.
“We are committed to providing the best technology possible to our customers,” states Eric Embacher, chief software architect of Symbility Solutions. “This is yet another example of putting the needs of our clients first and delivering a superior product designed to process claims in the most efficient manner possible.”
For more information on Symbility Solutions, visit www.symbilitysolutions.com or call 1.866.SYMBILITY.
About Automated Benefits Corp.
Automated Benefits Corp. (www.autoben.com), headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, is a software company dedicated to developing applications for the insurance industry. The corporation currently has two subsidiaries, Automated Benefits Inc. and Symbility Solutions Inc.
Automated Benefits Inc. provides a software solution for the adjudication of health and dental claims. This software adjudicates claims in real time, providing clients with the highest level of flexibility available along with complete disclosure on the plan’s financial performance. Autoben enables their clients to provide an additional level of value-added service in a very cost effective manner.
Symbility Solutions Inc. is in the business of automating insurance claims. Its award-winning mobile claims solutions are designed to increase the speed and accuracy of damage claims processing by allowing claims adjusters, carriers, and restoration contractors to process claims on-site, resulting in increased customer satisfaction levels. Handwritten notes and post-inspection data entry are eliminated. Complete mobility provides the means to access key information on location and instantly settle claims up to three times faster and with greater accuracy, thereby reducing adjusting expenses and lowering indemnity.