December 2007 — IBM and IPD (an IBM application partner) are pleased to announce a new packaged software solution for managing the business processes associated with Disability Claims operations. The Ultera application integrates the existing systems of record with the IBM P8 platform for Content and Process Management. Ultera provides a complete, easy to use desktop for managing claims and their associated tasks, throughout the often lengthy case life cycle. (see below for details of a webinar featuring Sun Life.)
Disability Claims Business Problem:
- Disability Specialists spend over 75% of their time searching, assembling, reading and understanding information about each case on which they work.
- Information about a case comes in many forms: paper documents, data from business systems, notes, worksheets, etc.
- Current business systems cannot be easily modified to integrate information of all types into a single �case file� view.
- Regular actions on cases are cumbersome, time consuming and error prone.
Disability Claims Case Management Solution:
Ultera for Disability Claims provides an efficient, integrated desktop solution created to work with and rejuvenate your existing line-of-business systems:
- Completely eliminates manual searching, sorting and case assembly.
- Completely automates case load assignment, reminders and follow-ups.
- Disability Specialists are distanced from complicated technical features and provided with easy-to-use, intuitive features.
- The Ultera Integrated Desktop is �context-aware� and can be personalized for each individual user.
- Ultera provides a comprehensive library of role-and task based GUI�s specific to Disability and the daily tasks that Specialists perform.
- You can better leverage the business systems you own today! IBM technology and IPD�s proven, turnkey application delivers a desktop environment that optimizes Disability Claims processing, including: complete case view portal, workload assignment, workload balancing, content management, business system reconciliation, �single click� task completion, comprehensive management reports, management dashboards and productivity statistics.
Webinar with Sun Life: The Solution for Case Management & Disability Claims Processing
We invite you to logon to: www.ibm.com/software/ecm/ipd-ultera. to view a webinar featuring our guest speaker, Sun Life Financial
Hear why Sun Life Financial chose this solution for their Group Benefits Disability system.
Other IPD�s clients report dramatic improvement in performance:
- 90%+ reduction in cycle times
- 95% �first call� resolution rates
- 45% improvement in employee productivity
Since 1991, Image Process Design, Inc. has addressed the Insurance industry�s need for accurate, efficient decision making with packaged, cost-effective software solutions with business-specific functionality. IPD uniquely addresses these business needs for large insurers with out of the box software solutions that can be configured and rapidly deployed with immediate payback. Today, IPD�s products continue this tradition of low-risk, proven solutions, now leveraging IBM�s P8 platform. For more information, please visit: www.ipdsolution.com.
More information on IBM can be found at http://www.ibm.com/.