AVON, CONNECTICUT, USA (May 1 , 2007) — The voluntary medical market will continue to grow and change. To remain competitive, carriers that are either entering or currently in the market will need to stay abreast of the latest trends and product changes—and be flexible enough to adapt to these changes.
The goal of Eastbridge Consulting Group’s latest spotlight report, Trends in Voluntary Medical Products, is to uncover the current trends in the voluntary medical market. The study gathers data from “thought leaders” in this marketplace in an attempt to answer a number of questions including:
- What products are considered as voluntary medical?
- How are these types of products evolving?
- How do expense-based plans compare to indemnity-based ones? Is one going to dominate the market?
- What are the drawbacks with current plan designs for voluntary medical?
- How are different voluntary and core health products being used in combination (e.g.: stacking), and do HSAs fit with voluntary medical products?
- What are the concerns, if any, associated with the sales of voluntary medical products?
- What markets are being targeted for voluntary medical? How are these markets evolving?
- What does the future hold?
The report is available for purchase for just $500. For more information on this report go to the company’s website ( www.eastbridge.com) or call 860-676-9633.
Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. is a marketing advisory firm serving insurance and financial services organizations in the United States and Canada.Tags: Eastbridge