The 2007 Annual Statistical Issue from Canadian Insurance Magazine is now on the press and copies will be in our office the first week of June – order your copy today! This Statistical Issue is Canada’s most comprehensive roundup of insurance company underwriting results and analysis. A must read to knowing your industry! Check out the market leaders and learn who writes what.
The Canadian Insurance Annual Statistical Issue is the industry’s most read source for statistical data about Canadian insurers and reinsurers in both the property & casualty and the life & health sectors. The Statistical Issue includes:
- Exhibits for over 170 Canadian p&c insurers and reinsurers with 5 years of business data.
- Five year operating summary.
- Assets, Liabilities and Total Equity summary.
- Rank & growth tables for insurers and reinsurers.
- Direct premium written provincial summary.
- Line Records for Liability, Aircraft, Boiler & Machinery, A&S, Guarantee and Marine.
- Exhibits for over 65 life & health insurers and reinsurers with 3 years of business data.
- Life and A&S business summaries.
- A&S line record for life insurance companies.
And much more!
Sample “Top Fve” Exhibits from the 2007 Statistical Issue published by Canadian Insurance Magazine showing results from the 2006 calendar year.
|State Farm Ins. Cos.||141,519,000|
|Pafco Insurance Co||-9,757,000|
|Lumbermens Mutual Casualty||-6,652,000|
|Lumbermens Underwriting All||-5,978,000|
|Lawyers Prof Ind.||-4,298,000|
|Allianz Global Risks||193.84|
|Aspen Insurance UK||63.45|
|Grain Ins & Guarantee||44.19|
|XL Reins America||41.03|
|State Farm Ins. Cos.||314,413,000|
Order online at our secure web site: www.cdnins.com/shopping
Canadian Insurance Magazine is Canada’s National Business Magazine. For more information, visit www.cdnins.com.