The 2007 Annual Statistical Issue from Canadian Insurance Magazine is now on the press and copies will be in our office the first week of June – order your copy today! This Statistical Issue is Canada�s most comprehensive roundup of insurance company underwriting results and analysis. A must read to knowing your industry! Check out the market leaders and learn who writes what.
The Canadian Insurance Annual Statistical Issue is the industry�s most read source for statistical data about Canadian insurers and reinsurers in both the property & casualty and the life & health sectors. The Statistical Issue includes:
- Exhibits for over 170 Canadian p&c insurers and reinsurers with 5 years of business data.
- Five year operating summary.
- Assets, Liabilities and Total Equity summary.
- Rank & growth tables for insurers and reinsurers.
- Direct premium written provincial summary.
- Line Records for Liability, Aircraft, Boiler & Machinery, A&S, Guarantee and Marine.
- Exhibits for over 65 life & health insurers and reinsurers with 3 years of business data.
- Life and A&S business summaries.
- A&S line record for life insurance companies.
And much more!
Sample “Top Fve” Exhibits from the 2007 Statistical Issue published by Canadian Insurance Magazine showing results from the 2006 calendar year.
|State Farm Ins Co�s||141,519,000|
|Pafco Insurance Co||-9,757,000|
|Lumbermens Mutual Casualty||-6,652,000|
|Lumbermens Underwriting All||-5,978,000|
|Lawyers Prof Ind.||-4,298,000|
|Allianz Global Risks||193.84|
|Aspen Insurance UK||63.45|
|Grain Ins & Guarantee||44.19|
|XL Reins America||41.03|
|State Farm Ins Co�s||314,413,000|
Order online at our secure web site: www.cdnins.com/shopping
Canadian Insurance Magazine is Canada’s National Business Magazine. For more information, visit www.cdnins.com.Tags: Capgemini, Efma, InsurTech, World Insurance Report