AVON, CONNECTICUT, USA (November 16, 2004)�The worksite market has changed and grown significantly over the past several years. But what does the future hold? What new challenges will the market face in the near future? What changes will we see (in products, distribution, technology, administration, enrollment, etc.)?
Last year, Eastbridge Consulting Group initiated an annual study entitled, The Future of Worksite Marketing: An Executive Perspective, to tap into the thoughts of various worksite executives. Specifically, this annual study looks at the world of worksite marketing five years from now and is based on interviews and insights gained from those on the front line�worksite executives. The report explores their thoughts on:
- What are the biggest obstacles faced today?
- What is likely to change the most over the next five years?
- What product innovations are likely to be on the horizon?
- How will technology impact the industry?
- Will the regulatory climate change and, if so, how?
- Who will be the major competitors five years from now?
- What will distinguish the winners from the losers in the future?
This year’s study includes 21 participants. Their companies account for almost 60 percent of the 2003 worksite/voluntary sales (excluding AFLAC). Because of this, the report is considered one of the best tools for learning the dynamics of worksite marketing, and perhaps more importantly, for defining the success indicators of today’s�and tomorrow’s�worksite companies. In addition to their current thoughts, the report includes comparisons to last year’s executive input. As we continue this study, we will be able to examine the trends in the market year after year.
Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc., is a marketing advisory firm serving insurance and financial services organizations in the United States and Canada.