How to Choose an Insurance Provider That Offers the Support You Need
Mississauga, August 17, 2004 — Superior service can often make all the difference in a client�s decision to buy any product, especially one as complicated as insurance. So when choosing an insurance provider to do business with, you need to ensure that you get the kind of service you and your clients expect � from sale to claim.
Here are a few things to consider when choosing an insurance company to do business with:
- Does the company provide specialized support at every stage of the insurance sales and service process? Do they help you uncover opportunities and assist in client presentations if needed?
- Do they provide this service across Canada and for various types of insurance products including life, living benefits and group insurance? Or are they only focused on one area?
- What kind of back office support is available? Do you get efficient and effective underwriting decisions?
- How competitive is the product offering? Will you be able to offer clients market-leading insurance solutions?
- What kind of claims service does the company offer? How will your clients be treated if they need to file a claim?
- How committed is the company to helping you grow your insurance business? Do they provide competitive compensation and incentive options?
�RBC Insurance has invested a significant amount of time and effort into building exceptional sales support and service solutions for our distributors,� said Neil Skelding, president and CEO of RBC Life Insurance Company. �We are focused on always earning the right to be the first choice for insurance by providing innovative product, service and compensation options that benefit both advisors and their clients.�
Key benefits of offering RBC Insurance products include: access to the company�s distribution support network that includes 75 insurance professionals who work with distributors to increase their life, living benefits and group insurance business; competitive and comprehensive life, living benefits and group product options; efficient underwriting solutions; and leading claims handling expertise.
RBC Insurance, through its operating entities, including RBC Life Insurance Company, provides a wide range of creditor, life, health, travel, home, auto and reinsurance products to more than five million North American clients. As one of the top 10 life insurance producers and the leading provider of individual living benefits in Canada, RBC Life Insurance Company offers a comprehensive portfolio of individual and group life and health insurance solutions. These products are distributed through more than 17,000 independent brokers affiliated with producer groups, financial planning firms and stock brokerage firms, as well as through direct sales and a network of career sales representatives. For more information, please visit www.rbcinsurance.com