The 2003/04 Canadian Life & Financial Services directory, published by Stone & Cox Ltd, is now on sale! This is the only national directory published for the Canadian life and financial services marketplace. We introduced this publication in 2001, and due to an overwhelming response, it has grown considerably every year! Our 2003/04 edition is our biggest issue yet, we have increased our contact information created new sections (including our new Special Markets section), making it the most reliable directory published!
It is perfect for finding and creating new business as it contains over 300 pages of contact information, which in turn saves you and your fellow employees valuable time. Sections include�
- Investment Services – Asset/investment management, Education savings plans, financial planners, fund managers etc.
- Insurers & Reinsurers – 120 page summary including officers, branch offices, affiliations, classes written, 3-years of financial data, and a retired company tracer
- Distribution – All Canada listing of Brokers, Intermediaries and MGA’s (the most comprehensive listing available)
- Special Markets Directory – new! Includes hard to place coverage’s such as critical illness, etc.
- Consultants and Service Companies – An extensive directory of Consultants, Education & Training, Business Process Outsourcing, Investigation, Software, and many others
- Financial Services – Accountants, Banking Services, Collections,
Health Services – Assessments, Health Care Providers, Rehabilitation Services
- Legal Services – Arbitration, Lawyers
- Associations – Contact information for associations pertaining to this industry
Stone & Cox Ltd is celebrating its 98th year as Canada’s Leading Insurance publisher. Publications and services include the General Insurance register, Canadian Insurance magazine, the Canadian Life and Financial Services directory, Canadian InsurancE-NEWS, Canadian Insurance Law service and the Brown Chart of provincial results.
Order your copy today. To purchase a copy, visit www.cdnins.com or contact Stone & Cox Limited at (416) 599-0772.
For more information on this article, please contact Jennifer Maloney – Marketing & Communications at (416) 599-0772 x 110 or email@example.com
Thanks to everyone for their continued support. We look forward to another successful year!