rbcinsurance.com redesigned to better meet consumer needs
Mississauga, April 7, 2003 – RBC Insurance is pleased to announce new features on its Web site, www.rbcinsurance.com, that make it easier and faster for clients to find all the information available for them to make informed insurance decisions.
Highlights of the new site include:
- New navigation and content that offers a more user-friendly client experience;
- Navigation that changes in response to the client’s interests;
- Integration of the Web sites of our Canadian, U.S. and reinsurance businesses, offering customers a global perspective of our organization;
- A new ‘Top Stories’ feature on the homepage with news and initiatives; and
- Content changes to make the site easier to find through search engines.
“All of our changes are the result of researching online trends and talking and gathering feedback from current and potential clients, to address the different requirements of our various target audiences,” said Catherine Adams, vice president, Marketing, RBC Insurance.
“Our Web site is an important outlet and resource for Canadians who are making insurance decisions. We are always looking to ensure its look and content are current, informative and exceed our clients’ needs and expectations.”
RBC Insurance provides a wide range of creditor, life, health, travel, home, auto and reinsurance products to more than five million North American customers. For more information, please visit www.rbcinsurance.com.