Toronto, February 2003. — The 2003 General Insurance Register, published by Stone & Cox Ltd, is now on sale! This is the only national directory published for the Canadian Property and Casualty Insurance marketplace. Our 2003 edition is our biggest issue yet, we have increased our contact information by over 50 pages and created new sections, making it the most reliable directory published!
It is perfect for finding and creating new business as it contains over 450 pages of contact information, which in turn saves you and your fellow employees valuable time. Sections include�
- Insurers & Reinsurers – 160 page summary including officers, branch offices, affiliations, classes written, 3-years of financial data, and a retired company tracer
- Distribution – All Canada listing of Brokers, Intermediaries and MGA’s (the most comprehensive listing available)
- Special Markets Directory – A 32 page directory of sources for hard-to-place coverages
- Claim Services – Including Adjusters, Appraisers, Valuators, Marine Claims, Replacement, Restoration and Risk Management
- Consultants and Service Companies – An extensive directory of Consultants, Engineering, Investigation, Software, and many others
- Financial Services – Accountants, Collections, Premium Financing, Structured Settlements
- Health Services – Assessments, Health Care Providers, Rehabilitation Services
- Legal Services – Arbitration, Lawyers
- Associations – Contact information for associations pertaining to this industry
This new issue was introduced at the Ontario Insurance Adjusters Conference on February 5th, 2003, and received an overwhelming response from both exhibitors and attendees.
Stone & Cox Ltd is celebrating its 98th year as Canada’s Leading Insurance publisher. Publications and services include the General Insurance register, Canadian Insurance magazine, the Canadian Life and Financial Services directory, Canadian InsurancE-NEWS, Canadian Insurance Law service and the Brown Chart of provincial results.
Order your copy today. To purchase a copy, visit www.cdnins.comor contact Stone & Cox Limited at (416) 599-0772.
For more information on this article, please contact Jennifer Maloney – Sales & Marketing Coordinator at (416) 599-0772 x 110 or email@example.com
Thanks to everyone for their continued support. We look forward to another successful year!