Toronto, Canada – October 29/2002 – Genisystems.ca Services (GeniSys), a market leading Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm specializing in policy administration for the life and health insurance industry, is pleased to announce its new Board of Directors.
The following individuals provide Senior Management with significant Board strength for the further development and enhancement of the company’s BPO offering to the life insurance industry:
- Hugh Haney, Chairman (Consultant; Past President & CEO – Financial Life of Canada)
- Van M. Campbell, (President & CEO – Genisystems.ca Services)
- Allan Reeve, (Past President & CEO – Ontario Municipal Retirement Employers Systems (OMERS))
- Caron Czorny (Sr. V.P. Equinox Financial Group; Past President – ReMark Canada)
- Ross Morton (Consultant)
- Stephen E. Quinlan (Past President & CEO, Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology)
- F. Rogers Tomenson (Past CEO, Tomenson Dickerson Insurance Brokers)
According to Van Campbell, “The new Board of Genisystems.ca Services brings a wide diversity of business acumen and experience necessary to ensure a balance of sound corporate governance with innovative leadership in BPO services for the financial services industry.”
About Genisystem.ca Services
Genisystems.ca Services is an international provider of market leading front and back-end policy administration solutions for the life and health insurance market. Utilizing best-of-breed technologies and processes, GeniSys is able to provide substantial cost-savings and increased efficiencies for end-to-end application processing.
Founded in 2000, Genisystems.ca Services is a privately held company headquartered in Canada. For more information please visit www.genisystems.ca