MARKHAM, ONT. ( September 27th, 2002) – Liberty Health officially re-launched its new and functionally rich corporate Web site at www.coverme.com. The redesigned site amalgamates the online self-service component of SecureServeTM/MC with all of the sales, product, service, corporate and contact information under one comprehensive and integrated enterprise-wide Web site.
“Critical to the decision to integrate our online offerings is the focus on delivering excellent customer service. By amalgamating the access of service with other information, customers have greater exposure to Liberty Health products, services, and information allowing them to make informed decisions concerning their health benefits and health care needs.” says Ashim Khemani, Senior Vice President Group Markets.
The newly redesigned website will now act as a gateway to SecureServe by providing secure access to plan members, plan administrators and plan advisors. This link to SecureServe, our bilingual, multi-channel service delivery platform, can be readily accessed as soon as a customer logs on to the coverme site.
“Working closely with Telus, and following a design template that was created by Fusion Interactive, our team has created a website that we are all very proud of. The site allows the user to quickly determine the type of information or service they need and provides several simple interactive components that improve the users experience and the quality of the information provided.” Says Mr. Khemani. “An example of an enhancement is WellnessPlusTM/MC, our online health and wellness tool which is available to all our customers and partners. This service promotes a proactive approach to health management and offers health and wellness libraries, a health record storage facility and health risk appraisal tool.”
Other site enhancements include:
- Ease of site navigation.
- Expanded coverage of Group Markets data and information including an overview of Liberty Health services, a product guide and plan member information resources.
- Up-dated Consumer Markets information for our individual clientele, including specific product descriptions, online quoting capabilities and tools to offer guidance in making the right decision in purchasing supplemental health insurance coverage.
- User-friendly quick-link to frequently-used Liberty Health forms including Dental Form, Extended Health Benefit Form, Vision Care Form, Health Services Spending Account Form, Prescription Drug Special Reimbursement Form, Individual Application for Group Benefits Form, Statement of Health for Medical Underwriting Form, Plan Member/Dependent Enrolment Change Form and Change Form.
- An expanded “About Us” section that includes corporate information
- An all new “Health News & information” section that provides access to a wide range of health information and access to our newsletters and updates
- A “What’s New” section that describes the latest product and service innovation from both Consumer and Group markets, including new value-added features.
- A “Plan Advisor” Services section the includes information on how to become a recognized agent or broker, overview of broker services and real-time quotes describing a new online quoting exchange for Group Markets brokers of Small Group Business (10-49 lives)
Liberty Health is one of Canada’s largest and most experienced health benefits management companies, providing individual and group benefits to over three quarters of a million Canadians. Liberty Health focuses on providing its customers with the best combination of plan design, risk management and customer service while integrating technology and effective cost management initiatives to ensure maximum value to our customers. Liberty Health’s range of products include: dental coverage, prescription drug, emergency travel, extended health care, life insurance, AD&D, short and long term disability, wellness and prevention, critical illness and home care coverage.
Liberty Health is backed by one of the strongest global insurance organizations in the world, Liberty Mutual, which has been operating in Canada for more than 60 years, offering a wide range of products and services, including home and automobile insurance.
The Liberty Mutual organization operates in 11 countries, has $20 billion in consolidated revenue and more than $65 billion in consolidated assets worldwide.
Leading rating agencies have recognized the company’s consistent financial strength: Standard & Poor’s: A+ (Strong); A.M. Best: A+ (Superior); and Moody’s: A1 (Good)