Insurance in Canada: Surveys
Surveys allow individuals to contribute their own experiences and thoughts to a pool of responses from which insight can often be gleaned through analysis.
This section of the Insurance-Canada.ca website focuses on surveys and reports from surveys, often undertaken by Insurance-Canada.ca or otherwise promoted by us, that would be of interest to the Canadian insurance community.
- Information about upcoming surveys will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
- Trends in Technology and Resource Allocation
Contribute your thoughts for a chance to win an iPad Mini from Xchanging
closed October 31, 2014
- Telematics and UBI in Canada
IMS survey on the state of telematics in the Canadian auto insurance industry
closed February 21, 2014
- ORBiT 2014 Real Time Priority Survey
closed February 7, 2014
- Do Marketing and IT Go To Market Together?
closed Friday, January 24
- IBM Global C-suite Study
released December, 2013
- Insurance and Technology Topics
closed August 31, 2013
- When Will the Next Telematics/UBI Programs be Announced in Canada, and How Many?
Insurance-Canada.ca survey sponsored by SAS
closed July 19, 2013 *Report available*
- How would you describe the insurance industry? (Part 4)
closed Jun. 27, 2013 *Report available*
- How would you describe the insurance industry? (Part 3)
closed Jun. 6, 2013 *Report available*
- When will the next telematics/UBI insurance program be announced in Canada?
closed May 12, 2013 *Report available*
For previous surveys, reports and results analysis, see our surveys archive.