During one's working career, there are often financial and family commitments which must be maintained. In the event of a disability, one is unable to work and income is at risk. Some employers offer some sort of combination of short and long term disability insurance as part of their employee benefits package, but other employers include or offer less coverage. Those who are self-employed may need some insurance for such eventualities.
As for most insurance, be sure you understand what you need, and what you are buying. Be sure to seek counsel from an advisor.
Canadian Specialty Underwriting Inc.
81 Glenwood Drive, Brantford, ON, N3S 7N1
|Head Office in
Serving all provinces
- in BC as Canadian Specialty Underwriting Services
- in QC as CSU Assurance Specialtie Canadien
- High Limit Disability
- War Risk Exposures
- Own Occupation TDD & PTD
- Key Person, Executives
- Professional Athletes
Tel: (519) 752-8956
Fax: (519) 751-2883
Toll Free: 866 866-8785
Mobile: (226) 387-0691
We provide the following Disability Insurance products:
- High Limit Disability Insurance – Hazardous Occupations/Hobbies)
- High Limit Temporary or Permanent Disability for Professional Athletes, Executives, Doctors, Lawyers, Portfolio Managers (Own Occupation Coverage)
- Funding of Buy-Sell Agreements with Lump Sum PTD cover (Accident & Sickness)
- Contract Protection / Creditor Disability
- Key Person Disability
- War/Terrorism Risk Coverage
- Defense Base Act Liability (contractors working in Iraq, Afghanistan etc.)
- Individual and Group Pilot Loss of Medical Cover
Specialty: Hockey Player Insurance
We have been working work with Insurance Agents, Benefit Consultants and Financial Advisors throughout Canada since 2001 with the placement of these cover's into the Lloyds of London Market as an Open Market Correspondent.