Most everyone in Canada has a home, be it a mansion, house, apartment, or condominium. Whether the home is owned, rented or shared, some type of home insurance is advisable if not required.
When a loss to property within the home, or to the home itself, occurs, insurance can be there to help you recover from the loss and can help you be returned to your state prior to the loss.
Liability insurance, usually associated with property insurance, can also help protect you if you accidentally do something which causes a loss to someone else.
Although there are lots of special circumstances around some homes and property, the vast majority of homes can be insurance with standard home insurance.
More: information, news & articles.
Mac Vanderhout Insurance Brokers Limited
|Serving all of Ontario
Dwayne Vanderhout H.B.A.
Author, Speaker, Consultant
President, Mac Vanderhout Insurance Brokers Limited
Mac Vanderhout Insurance Brokers Limited
1005 Skyview Dr., Suite 102
Burlington, ON L7P 5B1
Get a Free Ontario Home Insurance Quote and save up to 37%
13 Reasons To Call Us .... 905-336-5001
- Exclusive low cost program available to clients who have not had any claims in the past 5 years.
- We do the shopping for you ... we deal with numerous insurers.
- Visa, Mastercard and/or monthly payments are accepted for most policies.
- One stop shopping: business, auto, home, life, critical illness, long term care, disability & investments.
- First time home buyers are welcome.
- You do not have to come to our office.
- We are fast ... You will usually get a telephone quote on the same day.
- Always V.I.P. Client Service.
- Your insurance questions are always answered by a licensed broker.
- Phone calls during office hours returned the same day ... we open at 8:30 a.m.
- 100% client satisfaction Double Guarantee.
- Over 55 Years in the Business of protecting people like you.
- We have a special list of discounts which can lower your costs even more!
FREE Report: 11 Ways You Can Really Save on Your Auto Insurance. You will get free advice from Dwayne Vanderhout, international author, speaker, consultant and President of Mac Vanderhout Insurance Brokers Limited. Call 905-336-5001 anytime and leave a message or fill in your name and email address below:
We serve all of Ontario. You do not have to visit with us personally, although you are always welcome to see us if you are in the neighbourhood.
|The Guarantee Company of North America|
|Regional offices across Canada:
- Toronto (Head Office)
- Quebec City
|In business since 1872, The Guarantee is a Canadian owned Specialty Insurer and offers the following products:
- Credit Insurance
- Contract Surety
- Commercial Surety
- Developer Surety
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
- Crime – 3D / Financial Institution Bonds
- Guarantee GOLD® (high-value home & auto)
- Guarantee SUPERIOR
The Guarantee offers this product line in the province of Ontario covering Personal Property (Homes, Seasonal Properties, Tenants and Condominium Insurance) along with Personal Automobile Insurance.
Property Insurance: A home is among the most valuable assets that an individual owns and should be insured against accidental physical loss or damage. A homeowners policy will also include personal liability coverage to protect the insured against legal liability arising from their daily activities which may unintentionally cause damage or injury to others.
Automobile Insurance: This type of insurance provides protection against physical damage and bodily injury arising out of the use and operation of the vehicle.
In the event of a loss, whether large or small, our experienced and trained claims personnel make the time to listen to what our clients have to say and then act upon the insured's needs.
The Guarantee is committed to delivering its products through the independent broker / agent distribution network throughout North America. To find a broker in your area email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to keep in mind
If you are requesting an online quote or considering buying online, consult our Online Quotes Overview for some considerations and caveats.