Insurance-Canada.ca
InEdge - Insurance Analytics

Technology in Insurance


This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.

As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.

All technology and line-of-business executives and senior managers should know about our annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference (ICTC) and Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards (ICTAs).

Featured Providers

Novarica Research Identifies Insurer Plans for Customer Experience Improvement

GMC Software Technology has released a report via the Novarica Research Partners Program indicating that 90 percent of insurers consider the customer experience to be of growing importance. The remaining 10 percent say it has always been critical.   (Read more)

News and Articles

More technology news and information.


Provider Spotlight

Denologix Offices across Canada & USA
Head Office in Toronto
Serving all of Canada and USA

More information on specific offerings:




InEdge Head Office in Montreal

Serving Canada and USA

More information on specific offerings:




Environics Analytics  

More information on specific offerings:




Tritech Financial Systems Inc.
Tritech Financial Systems Inc.
Head Office in Toronto

Serving Canada, United States, Caribbean

More information on specific offerings:




DMTI Spatial From: Toronto

Serving: All of Canada

More information on specific offerings:






Consumers

Professionals

Insurance-Canada.ca

Consumer Information
Auto
Property
Travel
Health
Business
Life
Pets
Sports
Other Products

Industry Information
Events
Distribution
Policy Admin
Claims
Telematics
Marketing
Technology
Social Business
HR & Jobs
Special Products

What's New
About Us
Marketing Services
Ad Specs
Contact Us
Privacy
Site Map

Executive Forum
Technology Awards
Technology Conference
The Intersection Blog
The Chronicle Newsletter
Surveys
Webinars

Back