Some life insurance is relatively basic, but many products offer a variety of features which can impact the cost and value of an insurance policy, especially one which has an investment or savings component to it. In order to show or illustrate for the prospective purchaser the implications of various assumptions about interest rates and investment returns, a number of sales illustrations are often used.
Some features of such policies may have a cost associated with them, and illustrations need to calculate the impact of these as well.
Some prospects already have an insurance policy, which they may consider upgrading. Again, illustrations need to be able to include the impact of in-force insurance on a decision to make changes.
See also the latest insurance distribution news.
|Head office: Montreal
Serving Canada & United States
Sales and illustration software for the Life Insurance industry
Over a decade ago, EquiSoft developed specialized software in response to its clients' needs in the insurance and financial services fields to support policy administration platforms. Today, the Sales and Illustrations software tools are used in Canada, the U.S. and worldwide.
EquiSoft Sales & IIlustration are innovative producer tools for online and offline use. They allow producers to:
- Create attractive quotes and analysis reports.
- Exchange data with policy and agent systems using ACORD.
- Emphasize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities at point of sale.
- Offer multiple product lines and multi-carrier support.
- Powerful handheld quoting engine.
- Straight-through processing with eApplication: Generated PDF application forms from application capture.
- Synchronization of rules, forms, reports and data between online and offline versions.
- Multiple needs analysis tools and comparison calculators.
- Intuitive policy designer and NAIC-compliant ledgers.
|Head office: Toronto
Serving North America
|illustration and point of sale solutions for the life insurance and annuity industry
illustrate inc offers OPUS, a comprehensive new business and in-force policy illustration solution.
OPUS is a system of modules that unifies every step of the sales process.
The base system includes built-in modules for administration, client data capture, financial worksheets, handy financial calculators and a useful resource center, as well as links to the add-on modules – Needs, Concepts, Illustrations and E-Forms.
The base platform allows users to manage all aspects of their sales process via one user-friendly interface.
Data is captured once and populated throughout the system in each of the other modules.
OPUS is built on an open, standard technology that allows for a shared, collaborative workflow and development in partnership to build solutions that are tailored for different needs.
OPUS is a configurable product that lets you create custom point-of-service solutions for advisors, providing them the tools to build fruitful relationships.
Designed around our True Engine Architecture™ and innovative SmartFile™ technology, OPUS offers the industry’s most flexible and efficient solution to meet the technology demands of today and provide a clear path for tomorrows technology advances.
- Rules-based architecture
- Calculation Engine, Report Engine and UI Engine (True Engine Architecture)
- Product Business Rules Editor
- SuperFlex Rate Files Editor
- Ultimate Report Editor
- Supports a wide range of life insurance products
- Integration with backend administration, new business and underwriting systems
- Regulatory compliant
- Multilingual support
- Dynamic error handling
- Advanced sales concepts tools
- On-the-fly charts and graphs generation
- Mobile solutions
- Software-as-a-Service Solutions
|Head office in
Port Perry, ON
Serving all Canada
Novinsoft Inc. is the leading developer of on-line or off-line New Business and In-Force Insurance Illustration Systems, Needs Analyses, Sales Concepts, and Wealth Management sales modules for the Canadian Financial Services industry.
- Supports all life, health, annuity, and guaranteed withdrawal benefit products
- Bi-lingual, ACORD-compliant, and easily integrated to client or 3rd party administration, E-App, and other systems
- Fast, powerful Calculation Engines
- Business Rules and Rates Editors
- Our ease-of-use and flexibility have made us the standard in the Canadian Individual Life Insurance industry