A wide variety of products and services are used in support of claims operations and management, right through the process from open to close, salvage, subrogation and reinsurance recovery.
This directory of featured providers has a wide range compared to the more specific focus of the other claims related directories - in fact the products and services noted here may be used by one or even several of them.
Providers here may provide:
- a myriad or a suite of different claims products and services.
- technology infrastructure such as mobility capabilities or cloud computing or analytics tools.
- consulting or implementation services.
- services around data from support of standards to quality-enhancing tools to data marts and warehouses.
- products which help improve customer contact and communications.
- and much more.
See also the latest news in insurance claims.
||Canadian Head Office in Toronto
Serving all Canada
- Claims management|
- Risk Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Data quality and accuracy
- Migrating legacy insurance systems
Pitney Bowes Software helps today’s leading insurance carriers to weather the storm of risk and uncertainty. Our location intelligent, data quality, communication management and predictive analytics solutions work together to enhance business decisions, systems and workflows including:
- View policy addresses in proximity to claims events and visualize total financial exposure
- Manage customer communications during this critical claim period for clients
- Manage reinsurance recoveries for events
With powerful mapping software, comprehensive industry datasets and professional services from Pitney Bowes Software, corporate risk managers, underwriters, actuaries, claims managers, marketers and IT professionals make their insurance companies more competitive and profitable.