Where accidents are concerned, be a Boy Scout – “be prepared.”
Tip: Of course you carry an emergency kit in your car. Does it include a road map, flashlight, first-aid kit, and blankets? (Specialized reflective “survival blankets” are best.)
The automobile is a cornerstone of Canadian society. Nearly all vehicles make their way onto the highway and road network, for which insurance is mandatory across the country. Many Canadians who work depend on their vehicle for personal transportation to and from work. Most drivers also rely on a car for errands and recreation.
Some vehicles require special insurance because they are uncommon or unique in some way: high performance, antique, customized, etc. Similarly, some drivers require auto insurance with special terms and conditions due to their driving record, accident history or another characteristic which takes them out of the norm. Most, however, qualify for standard auto insurance.
The cost of insurance varies significantly due to characteristics of the driver(s) and the car(s), where and when it is driven and parked, and more. Check with the featured providers below for a quote and to buy, and seek advice from a qualified professional to make sure the insurance you buy matches your needs.
More: information, news & articles.
|Serving Ontario and Quebec
||Switching to belairdirect is fast. Get a quote in less than 8 minutes and save.
belairdirect has you covered!
For more than 50 years, belairdirect has worked hard to deliver the best direct insurance experience in the industry. As a proud Canadian company, belairdirect offers you many ways to save, unbeatable customer service, and a smooth, supportive claims process.
- Switch and save more than $500*
- Up to 25% discount with Automerit for good driving habits
- Car + Home discount: up to 17% on car insurance and up to 5% on home insurance
- Multi-vehicle discount: up to 15% per car
- Track your car claim online 24/7
- Chat online with one of our licensed insurance agents
- Offering The Crash-Proof Policy
- Manage your car insurance policy online: add drivers, vehicles...
Hard to believe? See for yourself!
Get a free quote online or call us:
1-888-280-8549 in Ontario
1-888-270-9732 in Quebec
PC® auto insurance
|Serving Ontario, Alberta, and the Atlantic provinces
Get a free, no-
1 866 391 0635
Your vehicle doesn't just get you from point A to point B. It's also a major investment. Make sure it's well-protected – and at the right price. Choose PC® auto insurance as your broker and we'll†:
- shop up to 9 different insurers offering competitive rates;
- find all the discounts that you qualify for;
- provide 24/7 access to our experts who can guide you through every step of the process if you need to make a claim;
- offer a Claims Service Guarantee in case you're not happy with the service you get from the insurer.
Get your quote today at pcinsurance.ca or call 1 866 391 0635 and let us do your insurance shopping for you.
Rates, information and product details are current as of March 1, 2014, and subject to change without notice. All coverage is subject to the terms and conditions, limitations and exclusions of your policy or certificate of insurance.
† PC auto and home insurance is arranged for by PC Financial Insurance Broker Inc. and is underwritten by a number of selected Canadian insurers.
® PC and PC Financial are registered trademarks of Loblaws Inc. Trademarks used under licence.
Ontario Auto Insurance Quotes
Car insurance rates can vary between companies by thousands of dollars, so why would you settle with just one quote? ShopInsuranceCanada.ca has you covered:
- Compare car insurance quotes from up to 15 top insurance providers;
- See your car insurance rate in less than 30 seconds;
- Bundle your home and auto policies for a 10-20% discount;
- Bundle multiple vehicles for a 10-15% discount;
- 24/7 claims service;
- All our companies offer accident waivers;
- And many more discounts!
Give us a call at 1 (800) 479-6450 or use our instant quote to find out how much you could save in less than 30 seconds.