Awards Ceremony and Reception
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 — Allstream Centre, Toronto
In order to select finalists from the qualified nominations, and then the winners from among the finalists, we convene a jury of experts knowledgeable in the process of insurance and the successful use of technology in the industry.
The jury review the nominations at the end of the year to select the finalists. In January, the jury meet again to review the finalists' nominations to select the winners.
This year's jury members bring a wealth of experience to the task. Some are insurance practitioners who make use of technology, some are involved in helping the industry to utilize technology more effectively, and some look at how technology is being – or will be – used, but all will bring their knowledge and expertise to bear in order to arrive at a decision. Insurance-Canada.ca thanks them for their contribution.
The members of the jury are:
- Dean Bast, National VP Distribution Management,The Guarantee;
- Traci Boland, Partner/Manager, Ontario West Insurance Brokers;
- Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action;
- Mike Fitzgerald, Senior Analyst, Celent;
- Catherine Kargas, Vice President, MARCON;
- Lorie Phair, Managing Director, Canadian Broker Network;
- Catherine Smola, President & COE, CSIO.
The members of the jury will be recognized during the awards ceremony.
The 2017 ICTAs will be presented at the 15th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference (ICTC2017) in Toronto, on Tuesday, February 28, 2017.